Conference Center Staff
Position Currently Filled.
KVC Kansas / Ball Event Center is looking for great communicators who are energetic, willing to adapt to a variety of situations, and have good interpersonal skills. If you’re looking for rewarding opportunities and an excellent work environment – Ball Event Center is for you!
Ball Event Center is searching for part-time Event Staff!!
Our on-site facilitators will be serving the needs of the Ball Event Center customers and are required to work 8 – 10 hour shifts, day and evenings, weekends, and perform the essential duties below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Works closely with the public by answering questions and monitor provided services.
- Arrange furniture, which includes moving tables weighing up to 45 pounds.
- React well under pressure.
- Setup and operate audio/visual equipment.
- Perform work that is consistent and accurate.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and to consistently meet scheduling requirements.
- After every shift, write and submit a detailed report of the day’s events for your
supervisor to review.
- Request additional training if required.
- Create a positive work environment.
- Follow guidelines effectively and without minimal supervision.
- Other duties maybe assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.