Ball Event Center is proud to host the Leadership Olathe Graduation on Thursday, May 15th
The mission of the Leadership Olathe program is to improve and strengthen individuals and the Olathe community by identifying, inspiring, and engaging those persons who have displayed a capacity for leadership and providing a means for directing participant involvement into community leadership roles.
Leadership Olathe begins with the Olathe Chamber selecting 25-30 potential participants, both adult and young student, who demonstrate the following criteria:
- A commitment and motivation to serve the community.
- A demonstrated background of community involvement or a sincere commitment to become involved.
- A history of leadership or evidence of potential leadership in one’s school, career or organization.
- The ability to make the time commitment required by the program.
Eight full-day sessions began in January and continue through May.
When asked about the program, Harlan Parker of State Farm Insurance noted:
- “…My participation in Leadership Olathe has provided me with a lifelong learning experience which has proven to be a valuable asset in developing my community service, leadership and involvement. This program provides an educational experience in both community leadership and practical business management. Through the Leadership Olathe program I have developed lifelong friendships and established strategic business relationships.”
Learn more about Leadership Olathe and how you can participate.