Looking for ideas for your 2015 wedding that you and your guests are sure to remember? We have a list of the top trends that you will want to incorporate into your wedding day.
Think British – For the British look, brides are leaving their tables uncovered, hanging floral centerpieces from above, dining al fresco, and turning luscious garlands into runners.
- Dramatic but versatile flowers – If you’re having a traditional wedding or something relaxed, go for the English roses, peonies, hydrangeas, and dahlias. These will give your wedding a romantic and breathtaking atmosphere.
- Greenery and herbs- Take some rosemary, ivy, or maidenhair ferns and string them together for table runners and chair swags.
- Cocktails and champagne towers – For formal or casual weddings, be sure to have a champagne tower, but first, try mixing in different fruit purees to make a cocktail that matches your color palette. Another option is to have different drink stations where guests can try different beers, sangrias, or lemonades.
- Food, reinvented – Let your guests sample your favorite foods by having a food tasting station. Some popular examples are tacos and oyster shucking. Many are even having food trucks pull right up to the reception area!
- Texture and taste – Decorate your wedding cake with lace patterns, geometric patterns, or textured buttercream frosting. As for the taste, choose your favorite flavor! Everything from honey lavender to coconut or caramel apple cider is yummy and acceptable!
- Silhouette artist – While photo booths are fun and memorable, try upgrading that to a silhouette artist! This way guests can leave with a personal memento.
- 8. Yummy snacks – Give you guests a late night snack or food for the next morning by having food kits and mini jam jars.
Remember these tips for your 2015 wedding so you can have a fun, beautiful, and memorable wedding. For more tips read Deborah Witt’s article in the Huffington Post.